Proactively protect your team, business, and data against malicious attacks with comprehensive dual phase penetration testing.
Phase 1: Assessment
The first phase of testing out your security defense begins with an in-depth study of your infrastructure to identify any weaknesses. After the assessment, you’ll be given a detailed report of our findings, including any threats we have determined could be a problem.
Phase 2: Penetration Testing
The second phase of strengthening your cyber defense is penetration testing.
Penetration testing simulates cyberattacks from the outside and the inside of your organization, both wirelessly and wired, and discovers any possible backdoors or gaps in your security. This test proves or disproves the findings of your phase one vulnerability assessment.
Once the attacks have been simulated, you will get a detailed report of any detected vulnerabilities and recommended steps to resolve them. This exercise helps to better understand your cybersecurity posture, including policies and procedures.
Of data breaches involved small business victims.
Strengthen Your Cyber Defense
- Management of firewalls, switches, phone systems, WiFi, and other network equipment
- Secure remote access to endpoint devices, a critical vulnerability in the age of work from home
- Availability of VPNs for additional privacy benefits
- Comprehensive anti-virus software that identifies and prevents the download of malware
- Content filtering that restricts what types of domains internal users can access
- Updates and patches to your website to make sure older software and plug-ins can’t be exploited
- SPAM and anti-virus filtering on all devices
- Assurance of WISP (Written Information Security Program) compliance
- Annual security compliance audit
Do You Lose Sleep Over Your Cybersecurity?
If so, let us protect your business for you.
Recent Technology News You Can Use
Check out our updates on the latest data breaches (and other cybersecurity challenges), how-to guides, and other info on trendy tech stuff.
Security Amidst Uncertainty: How to Safeguard Your Business Data During Financial Downturns
During financial crises, I often hear about businesses prioritizing cost-cutting measures to keep their operations afloat. Those tightening purse strings can have a serious...
Seizing the AI Advantage Without Sacrificing Security: A Guide for Small Businesses to Safely Harness the Power of ChatGPT and Other AI Technologies
In today's rapidly evolving technological landscape, the adoption of AI-powered tools like ChatGPT has proven to be both a blessing and a curse for companies across various...
How is AI Changing Cybersecurity?
8 Ways Artificial Intelligence Can Strengthen Your IT Environment
–– Not only does AI evaluate potential attack surfaces faster than humans, but it also detects patterns that humans cannot see. Those patterns can lead to more sophisticated...
How Can We Connect with You?
We love to connect, so pick up the phone, reach out for personalized support, or stop by our office and meet us in person!